1/2 ripe peeled avocado, sliced
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
2 ears yellow corn with husks
2 heads Boston or Bibb lettuce
1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
1/2 cup Avocado-Herb Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine sliced avocado and juice in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate. Trim both ends of corn cobs, leaving husks from corn intact. Place the corn on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until tender. Cool. Remove husks from corn; scrub silks from corn. Cut kernels from ears of corn; discard cobs.
3. Reserve 4 whole lettuce leaves. Chop remaining lettuce to measure 4 cups. Combine chopped lettuce, avocado mixture, corn, and radishes. Spoon lettuce mixture into lettuce leaves. Serve with Avocado-Herb Dressing (Recipe Below:)
• 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
• 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
• 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 ripe peeled avocado
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 2 tablespoons water
• 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
• 3 drops hot sauce
• Combine first 10 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. With the processor running, pour water, vinegar, and hot sauce through food chute, processing until blended. Store the dressing in an airtight container in refrigerator.